Why Purchase a Home Care Franchise?
You will be helping seniors and those who need assistance to remain in the comfort of their own homes. This can include assistance with shopping, transportation, light housekeeping, and personal care services such as bathing and grooming. Your business will also provide the temporary services of healthcare personnel such as registered nurses; licensed practical nurses; nurse assistants; medical social workers; physical, occupational, and speech therapists; home health aides and personal care aides as temporary staff to other healthcare providers and facilities.
Good Reasons to Purchase an Interim Senior Care Franchise
1. Brand Recognition: The ability to use the Interim HealthCare brand name – one of the most powerful and trusted in the home care and staffing industries.
2. Full Continuum of Services: The ability to provide the full continuum of services so your business can grow and expand based on systems developed by the industry leader.
3. Experience: Alignment with one of the most experienced and successful home care, hospice, healthcare staffing, and senior care franchise companies, which has experienced consistent growth for over 50 years and has an average franchisee tenure of 18 years.
4. Sales and Marketing: Extensive sales and marketing programs targeted to potential business clients, referral sources, and consumers, as well as access to a comprehensive online resource center with hundreds of tools to support and grow your business.
5. Recruitment and Retention: National recruiting and retention programs designed to attract the highest quality of franchise Care Professionals.
6. Operations: The use of carefully-developed policies and procedures that help you operate your business at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
7. Leverage: The potential for franchisees to participate in attractive national and regional contracts that compliment your local sales and marketing efforts.
8. Training: Consultation from senior care franchise experts with decades of experience in the areas of policies and procedures, management operations, marketing, sales, training, human resources, and information technology.
9. Regulatory Updates: With the healthcare landscape continually changing, Interim is constantly analyzing and reporting on new updates that help you stay abreast of what is happening within the home care industry.
10. Protected Territory: Confidence in a protected Interim HealthCare franchise territory to operate your business to achieve maximum success.