As an Interim HealthCare Hospice franchisee, you can feel proud to be in a business that touches so many lives providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to individuals and those who love and care for them. You will operate a licensed/certified hospice business which provides end of life care and support services directly to eligible patients and their families in their place of residence, utilizing primarily licensed personnel such as physicians, registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and medical social workers; and other personnel such as bereavement, spiritual care and dietary counselors, volunteer coordinators, aides and companions. As a franchisee, you may also provide pharmaceuticals and healthcare related home medical equipment, products and supplies to individuals to whom you are providing hospice services.
Hospice is uniquely rewarding as hospice care includes providing service to both the patient and family. Bereavement care to families extends to 13 months after the death of the patient.
Good reasons to purchase an Interim HealthCare Hospice Franchise
1. Brand Recognition: The ability to use the Interim HealthCare brand name - one of the most powerful and trusted in the hospice industry.
2. Opportunity: Hospice is one of the fasted growing healthcare segments. With the aging baby boomer population, the numbers of terminal diagnoses and illnesses is growing as well. The need for hospice care will continue to grow as baby boomers seek quality end-of-life care.
3. Experience: Alignment with one of the most experienced and successful home care, hospice, healthcare staffing and senior care franchise companies, which has experienced consistent growth for over 50 years and has an average franchisee tenure of more than 18 years.
4. Sales and Marketing: Extensive sales and marketing programs targeted to potential business clients, referral sources and consumers, as well as access to a comprehensive online resource center with tools to support and grow your business.
5. Recruitment and Retention: National recruiting and retention programs designed to attract the highest quality of franchise Care Professionals.
6. Operations: The use of carefully developed policies and procedures that help you operate your business at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.