Why Interim Healthcare?
Request More Info
"*" indicates required fields
Why Interim HealthCare Home Care Franchise?
Founded in 1966, Interim is the nation’s oldest health care franchise company and it has relied on its franchisees to play a major role in its success. Today, Interim remains committed to expanding its network of franchised offices throughout the US.
Award Winning Franchise 500®
Interim HealthCare Inc. was recently ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500®, the world's first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking, for its outstanding performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power.
Good Reasons to Purchase an Interim Senior Care Franchise
Expert Franchise Support
Multiple Franchise Options
...and Many More!
Our Core Values
Expert Training & Support
As the only home care franchise to completely support both medical, non-medical, and staffing, Interim HealthCare provides best-in-class onboarding and support for our franchisees.
- Defined on-boarding process, specifically created for new owners.
- Five days of training at the Interim corporate office in Sunrise, Florida.
- On-site visits, once your office opens, and weekly support calls for the first year.
- Assistance with regulatory program applications.
- Guidance with human resources functions, such as hiring, retention, insurance, and payroll.
Interested in Franchising?
Learn the requirements for Interim Franchise