How Much Does a Home Care Franchise Cost?
Here is an outline of your eligibility requirements, necessary financials, and what you can expect in terms of home care franchise costs during your first two years in business as an Interim HealthCare franchise owner.
Request More Info
Your Initial Investment
People are living longer.
Franchise Fee: $50,000
Start Up: $40,000
Working Capital: $35,500 - $108,500
TOTAL INVESTMENT: $125,000 - $198,500
You Must Have...
Net Worth: $300,000+
Liquid Capital: $100,000 - $250,000
Seniors want to age in place.
Older Americans show a strong preference for the concept of aging in place. This is augmented by a trend toward shorter hospital stays and emphasis on extended recuperation and recovery in the familiar surroundings of home.
Interim Health Care Franchisee Benefits
Interim’s Franchisees receive a generous array of excellent support benefits, which we outline below. See our Support page for more details.
- Pre-opening classroom training
- On-site opening support
- Dedicated new owner support, training, and field training
- Operations, policies, procedures, and regulatory training and updates
- Continuous advice from our home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing experts
- Site selection
- State licensing guidance and support
- Preferred vendors
- Home care software technology
- Franchise intranet platform
- HR, recruiting, and retention tools and templates
- Insurance, risk management, and finance support
- Sales support
- Full use of our well-known trade name
- Innovative marketing and advertising campaigns
- Access to ad templates, collateral materials, and website development
- Social networking
And so much more...
Need financing assistance? We can help! We have relationships with third-party sources who can step in with many available options, whatever your current financial situation. Please contact us for guidance if you’d like to discuss financing options for your fees, startup costs, equipment, and more.
A Purposeful Profession
Equally as important as bringing strong financial resources to the franchise table is your strong sense of purpose. Putting others first puts you out in front as a successful franchisee. Answer the following questions positively and you will know you are an ideal fit to become an Interim HealthCare franchise owner.
- Are you self-motivated?
- Do you care about the well-being of others?
- Would you like to make a difference in the lives of senior citizens?
- Can you confidently create and maintain business relationships?
- Do you consider yourself a leader rather than a follower?
- Do you have strong leadership and communication skills?
- Are you prepared for the financial investment?
- Is there availability in your preferred territory?
Great! It’s obvious that you are ideal for an Interim HealthCare franchise. Just bring your entrepreneurial spirit and let us take care of the rest. Get ready for a great future!
Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
Schedule a Meeting with Us to Get Started