It’s a simple choice to consider investing in a senior care franchise with Interim HealthCare. We’re part of a growing and recession-resistant industry that’s predicted to grow to $225B by 2024 (Source: Insider). Interim HealthCare uses our 50-plus years of experience to help make getting into the industry comprehensive and rewarding.
Senior Care Franchises
Thanks to medical advances and innovative disease treatments, people are living longer. However, they are likely to be living with chronic diseases or conditions that require home care. The previous largest generation of baby boomers is aging, and seniors are showing a strong preference for aging in place.
Senior care franchises focus on helping seniors and individuals who need assistance to remain at home. Your franchise will provide shopping, transportation, light housekeeping, and personal care service assistance. Interim HealthCare also offers temporary services that include visits from registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurse assistants, medical social workers, physical, occupational, speech therapists, home health aides, and personal care aides as deemed needed.
Why Franchise with Us
When considering operating a senior care franchise, know that Interim HealthCare gives you the benefit of a ready-made, proven business model with a well-established reputation. Our well-defined business processes and procedures cover all aspects of the business and give you an unparalleled marketplace advantage.
There are many reasons to consider an Interim HealthCare senior care franchise, including:
- We’re a nationally recognized brand.
- We provide a full continuum of services.
- Our over 50 years of experience translates to expert systems, procedures, and policies.
- The extensive online resource center has comprehensive tools for sales and marketing growth.
- We only recruit and retain the highest quality of care professionals.
- Our carefully developed policies and procedures make operating efficient and effective.
- We make it easy to participate in national and regional contracts to increase local sales and marketing efforts.
- Our comprehensive training covers policies and procedures, management operations, marketing, sales, training, human resources, and information technology.
- We provide the latest updates on what’s happening in the home care industry as the healthcare landscape is continually changing.
- Our protected territories will help you operate your business to achieve maximum success.
Interim HealthCare is committed to providing our franchisees with a comprehensive training program regardless of background or experience. Our systems will help prepare you to run a successful senior care franchise, including starting-up properly, effective day-to-day management and operations, and increasing sales and improving profits.
Our tested and proven policies and procedures will help you run your senior care franchise with positive results. The training system we use comprises five parts: new franchisee training at headquarters, certified senior advisor training and certification, technology system training, office manager/coordinator training, and care professional training.
At Interim HealthCare, we’re proud to provide our franchisees with all of the tools they need to run a successful and rewarding senior care franchise.
If you’re looking to learn more about starting a senior care franchise with Interim HealthCare, contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals!