Interim HealthCare ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2021 “Franchise 500” for outstanding performance in areas including unit growth, financial strength and stability, and brand power. With over 50 years in the industry, that’s just one of the many awards we’ve earned.
Healthcare franchise opportunities give you a recession-proof advantage. Starting a healthcare business on your own requires more time, energy, and money and is a more substantial financial risk. In opening a healthcare franchise with Interim HealthCare, you will benefit from a growing and recession-resistant industry.
It’s no surprise that people are living longer. Medical advances and innovative disease treatments are increasing life expectancy, and with that comes an increased need for home care among those living with chronic diseases or debilitating conditions. Senior Americans show a strong preference for aging in place, at home, surrounded by family in a familiar setting.
Additionally, the demand for in-home hospice care is also skyrocketing; Business Wire had reported that spending for hospice care would increase to a projected $45B in 2020. Interim HealthCare’s experienced team of specialists is trained to manage pain, provide symptom relief, and implement therapies for the terminally ill.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors by helping our franchisees start a healthcare business with a ready-made, proven business model and a well-established reputation. Our experience and well-defined business processes and procedures give our franchise owners an unparalleled marketplace advantage.
We have one of the most experienced franchise support teams in the industry. Here are some solid reasons to start a healthcare business with Interim HealthCare:
- Brand recognition. Interim HealthCare is one of the most powerful and trusted brand names in the home care and staffing industries.
- Full range of services. With training and support services, your business can grow and expand based on systems developed by the industry leader.
- Experience. We’ve experienced consistent growth for over 50 years, and we have an average franchisee tenure of 18 years.
- Sales and marketing. Our extensive sales and marketing programs are targeted to potential business clients, referral sources, and consumers. We provide access to a comprehensive online resource center with hundreds of tools to support and grow your business.
- Recruitment and retention. We’ve designed national recruiting and retention programs to attract the highest quality of franchise care professionals.
- Operations. The use of our carefully-developed policies and procedures will help you operate your business at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leverage. We provide the option for franchisees to participate in attractive national and regional contracts that complement their local sales and marketing efforts.
- Training. Our franchisees have the opportunity to consult senior care franchise experts with decades of experience in policies and procedures, management operations, marketing, sales, training, human resources, and information technology.
- Regulatory updates. With the healthcare landscape continually changing, Interim is consistently analyzing and reporting on new updates that help you stay up-to-date on what is happening within the home care industry.
- Protected territory. You’re awarded an exclusive HealthCare franchise territory to operate your business with the opportunity to achieve maximum success.
With all the experience and support of an Industry leader behind you, there’s no reason to start from scratch and go it alone!
If you’re looking to elevate your career and learn more about starting a healthcare business with Interim HealthCare, contact us today!