If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, consider a healthcare services franchise with Interim HealthCare. The healthcare industry is a robust one that’s on a path of exponential growth as baby boomers age. The home healthcare market is projected to reach $274.7B by 2025 (Source: Markets and Markets).
The population is aging, with Americans 65 and older estimated to reach 95 million by 2060 (Source: PRB). People are living longer, but with chronic diseases or debilitating conditions requiring home care, more seniors want to age in place, spending less time in the hospital and more time in the comfort of home. A healthcare services franchise with Interim HealthCare makes their goals achievable.
Help Those Around You
Now is a great time to consider a healthcare services franchise with Interim HealthCare. You’ll be getting into a growing market ahead of a surge and with a recognized brand that builds instant trust.
With a healthcare services franchise, you’ll be helping those in need who wish to remain in their own homes. We provide assistance with shopping, transportation, light housekeeping, and personal care services. We also offer temporary healthcare personnel services such as registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurse assistants, medical social workers, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, along with home health and personal care aides.
Partner with Interim HealthCare
Over the 50 years that Interim HealthCare has been in business, we’ve worked hard to establish our position in the healthcare services industry. Interim HealthCare is proud of our well-established reputation, proven business model, financial strength and stability, well-defined business processes and procedures, and unparalleled marketplace advantage. It’s no wonder our franchisees have an average tenure of 18 years.
- As one of the most experienced and successful home healthcare services franchises, we’ve continued to see consistent growth. This continual increase is, in part, thanks to our extensive sales and marketing programs and our comprehensive online resource center that features hundreds of tools to support your business.
- We’ve worked hard to develop policies and procedures to help keep operations at maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Our training makes sure our franchisees are well-versed in our policies and procedures, management operations, marketing, sales, training, human resources, and information technology.
- We continue that support with our national recruiting and retention programs designed to help bring in only the most qualified and highest quality professionals. We’ve also developed national and regional contracts to complement your local sales and marketing efforts.
- With a continually changing landscape, we provide regulatory updates to keep our franchisees up-to-date with what’s happening in the home healthcare services industry.
- Our franchisees can operate with confidence as we provide protected franchise territories for operations.
Partnering with Interim HealthCare to provide healthcare services to those in need takes a compassionate, caring person with high integrity. If you’d like to make a tangible contribution to others’ health and happiness, reach out to us today.
If you’re looking to learn more about a healthcare services franchise with Interim HealthCare, contact us today to see how we can help you achieve your goals!